Ten teams have beat higher seeded teams so far in the NCAA Tournament, including beating two teams with a 3 seed or higher - (2) Georgetown and (3) New Mexico. Will the madness of March continue?
Tell us which of the remaining top three-seeded teams won't make it to the Sweet 16 and why they don't have what it takes to get there. We will pick the most interesting response to win a $35 Amazon Gift Card as part of the Athlete Swag - Sidelines March Madness Contests!.
Saturday, March 23rd
(6) Memphis vs (3) Michigan State
(8) Colorado State vs (1) Louisville
(6) Butler vs (3) Marquette
(9) Wichita State vs (1) Gonzaga
Sunday, March 24th
(8) North Carolina vs (1) Kansas
(9) Temple vs (1) Indiana
(7) Illinois vs (2) Miami (FL)
(7) Creighton vs (2) Duke
(10) Iowa State vs (2) Ohio State
(11) Minnesota vs (3) Florida